Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

I mostly use this recipe when the weather turns warmer because when it is 110 degrees outside the last thing I want to be doing is standing over a hot stove or contributing heat to my house.

sundried tomato salad dressing
8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
small pkg fresh basil, chopped

Marinate chicken in sundried tomato dressing (don't use the whole bottle here) ahead of time. Place large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of your grill grate; preheat grill to medium heat. Grill chicken on uncovered side of grill for about 6-8 minutes. Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, cheese, basil and dressing (I used about 1/2 c). Back to the grill - turn chicken over; place on the foil-covered part of the grill, cooked-side up. Top each piece of chicken evenly with tomato mixture. Close grill lid and let cook an additional 8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.

3 comments:

Bradi said...

Oh my gosh that looks yummy!!! I will be making this in the very near future! Thanks for sharing! :)

Bradi said...

Where do I find the sun dried tomato dressing?

Bradi said...

I made this the other night and it was so yummy! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...